Building a creative dream life is not just about achieving, succeeding, or "meeting goals." It is also about floundering, stumbling, tripping and failing. "
Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy (SARK)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Positivity ....

What is positivity?
A decision I think...
Are people positive or optimistic by nature or is it a decision to become positive or optimistic?
I used to be a positive person, how or where did I lose that?
Did I wake up one day and decide that I wasn't going to look on the bright side of things anymore?
Where did I go?
What happened to me?
What happened to my spirit?
I think I need to make steps to become more positive... but where do I begin?
Do I begin by being thankful?
Do I begin by being hopeful?

My newest quest is positivity ...

hmmmm???

silver linings
gratefulness
bless my enemies

okay then



No comments: